Auk technologies are ready to help organizations take advantage of the changing economic tide with its latest Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system suite. Guided by the need of today’s users, Auk technologies ERP is a global enterprise resource planning solution that delivers the choice, flexibility and agility to drive growth and opportunity throughout your business.
Auk technologies ERP offers a modular approach with robust capabilities focused on reducing costs, streamlining processes, and improving customer responsiveness across the enterprise-all top priorities toward achieving continued growth and profitability.
- Reach new markets, expand product lines and grow your business with deep Industry and country specific functionality
- Drive improved customer experience and accelerate the digital transformation of your business
- Expand collaboration within your company and throughout your supply chain with social and commerce solutions
- Respond quickly to changing demands with configurable real-time mobile capabilities
- Security Deposit Certificates
- Manufacturers and distributors can acquire Enterprise across a variety of options that include traditional acquisition of software licenses and associated infrastructure, outsourcing the acquisition and management of the associated infrastructure to a third-party firm through a managed infrastructure offering, or via a Software as a Service(SaaS) model, a form of IT outsourcing in which the software applications are run on infrastructure housed and managed outside the given customer’s facility, and the applications, infrastructure, and on-going infrastructure services are paid for on a per user, per month basis. Regardless of how an organization choose to utilize Enterprise, Auk technologies can deliver the ERP implementation and customer support resources necessary for a successful go-live experience in a timely, cost-effective manner.
Power of ERP for SMEs
The need for efficiency, productivity and real-time information for decision making is universal. More so for small and medium enterprises where the entrepreneur desires close control of all tasks and functions. With both the resources – time and money – being limited, it would be prudent to invest in an ERP that automates tasks, monitors deviations and provides updates round the clock.
An auk technology ERP includes many modules covering most of the core functions of any business - Accounting, Production, Inventory, logistics, Payroll & CRM.
With extensive features including Module& Transaction Builders, CHURN ERP is designed as a ready-to-use application that can meet most of your current and evolving needs. However, should you need, it can also be customized to suit your unique requirements.